Well this last week was pretty crazy. Scott and I spent a lot of time talking about things that we want to do with our house and yard. It was fun to imagine all the possibilities! We also helped some friends build their apartment, (Ok, so Nicole and I talked while Justin and Scott built the bathroom). I also started working out. I went to the gym every day last week! For a whole half an hour! It was good to have that time to think and unwind. I have the best husband who is willing to stay home with them. I'm hoping to do some jogging this summer. I've always hated it, but it's something that I can do with the girls in a stroller so it's something that I should probably get into...
I have to say that I think my daughter has the CRAZIEST bedhead! This girl's hair is out of control! lol. But it's the cutest ever!
Big sister hugs...I know it looks like a tackle. And I'm sure Ellie doesn't love being squished, but Addy loves it and she tends to be a lot more nice when she can get that hug in...
I have a bookworm. This girl will read on and off all day long. She reads to herself, wants me to read to her, and reads to Elise. Precious.
I decided that my girls needed real pictures taken. Like, posed ones. So I did Addy's hair and dressed the baby up. They were less than cooperative, but I think I got some pretty cute ones...I cropped that stupid doll out of every.single.one. of Addy's...She would simply not do without for two seconds!
The only picture without the doll and she looks...well, adorable, but not quite the picture perfection I was going for...
Addy discovered Ellie's tub. And sat in it all day.
After talking about all our hopes and dreams for our home, we started on one! I have some strawberries that need planting, so we dug all the rocks out of one of our planters...let me tell you. Biggest pain ever. I'll never put them back. I wanted the strawberries by a tree so they would get watered by the sprinkler system. I'm neglectful at best :) Addy loved helping daddy dig in the dirt, and Ellie took a nice long front pack nap :)
Oh, you know. Just chillin' like a big girl :) She is the sweetest, smiliest baby ever. I love my little squishy :)
We leave Friday for Spokane and then Monday for Vegas! I'm hoping it will be an awesome trip, and I'm sure it will be. I can't wait to see my family and then spend some time with my love. It's going to be a blast!
Here are some videos I have taken. I think they're all adorable, and they are. Watch if you have the time. I have the funniest toddler!
Ok, I'm totally flat...but I had to share!
Simply gross.
Bet you can't guess what I've been doing!
The tired, bedtime giggles are the best ever




















No comments:
Post a Comment