Another great few days! I love my little family! Addy is the comic relief to any situation, and Elise is the happiest, most content child in the world. Here she is sitting in the laundry bucket while daddy changes clothes :) She was very happy.
PJ's! Addy has become very enthusiastic about holding Ellie lately. I think it's super cute. Ellie thinks it's significantly less so. Where was all this excitement when she was a newborn and loved to be squished? lolFor our primary activity, we had a whole zoo! The kids got to pet tons of animals that people in the ward donated for the day and they got to ride ponies and llamas and horses! They also had carnival games. It was really fun and looked like TONS of work. I am so grateful to everyone who put it together. Addy loved it and I was so happy we went! These are pictures of the petting zoo. Addy was obsessed with the geese and ducks. I mean, there were so many cooler animals in there and all she wanted to do was chase the birds!
But she did find some time to say a quick hello to everyone else :) Miniature horse!
She was not so sure about how curious this goat was about her lol
Saying hello to a sheep. She was so brave. She seriously just tromped right in there! So glad she loves Heavenly Father's creations :)
These were two tiny goats. I think they were pygmies. They were so cute! Addy kept trying to pick them up.
One of the games they had was this sensory pool filled with noodles and rice and beans. Throughout were scattered tootsie rolls and little plastic bugs and such. Addy loved digging around in there! She kept handing the girl manning it, Ambree, spoons and telling her to "dig in it too!" lol
I seriously could not believe how fearless Adelaide was. She truly fits right in with all the animals. They don't seem to mind her and she sure loves them. She was SO excited to ride the "yama"
The guy doing the rides was pretty impressed with her. And he thought she was pretty cute :) So he let her feed the llama too. She, of course, loved it.
The woman helping Addy is our primary pres. She let Addy go around several times, and she thought it was great that Addy was so excited. She kept saying, "Ride the horse, ridin' the horse!" I didn't get her smiling, but trust you me, she was having the time of her life. She was NOT very happy when I took her off. She informed me that we were taking the horsey home and that it was hers haha.
My mom got Addy the gray pants Ellie is wearing when she was Ellie's age. And then, a year or so later, she bought Addy this pair for when they could wear them together. Anyway, matching pants from Mimi :)
Addy's new thing must be holding stuff. Ellie's bottle, Ellie, and Lola...Lola is even less thrilled than Ellie, but she puts up with it :)
Here is a video of Ellie laughing her guts out Sunday night. She was being so hilarious! And she sat by herself for a long time! I am so proud of how much she is learning :)
Ok, I just had to post this copy because seriously, look at Ellie's face...
Sunday we had a HUGE rain storm. Like, huge. The rain was coming down in sheets. Our next door neighbors are building an addition to their home and he was out sweeping water out of the framing. Addy was SO excited about the thunder. Though the first one scared her pretty good. She was standing by the open door and then ran back yelling, "oooooh! Thunder! Scared you!" (and by "you" she means "me" lol. She tells me I "scare you" all the time haha). I wish I had that first reaction on video, but I missed it. Here's the video I did get :)
And the best part: The huge rainbow after. I love the smell and feel right after rain. I had taken Addy's clothes off for her to eat because I didn't want her to dirty her dress. So after I took this picture of her and Scott she said, "Mom! I naked!"
Grateful for the beauty around me :) Inside my home and out.
































No comments:
Post a Comment