Well holy moly we have done so much since our last post! My computer has been dying. Like, it gets too hot and then freezes and then when I restart it, it acts like there is no hard drive and I have to turn it off until the next morning when it's cool enough to figure out there is, in fact, a hard drive. So any attempts at blogging have been futile, as I get as far as importing pics to the computer and then the computer freezes :) Well my nifty hubby found an app that lets me turn the fans on full blast, so I can get farther than I've been able to in weeks. So let's pray I make it through this. I'm running on borrowed fan speed...
First, we initiated Elise into the tunnel world :) She was quite thrilled to be invited to play with Addy, which Addy usually avoids doing. They had quite the tumble in there and I am pretty sure Addy was on top of Ellie more times than either Ellie or I can count, but that wee babe smiled and laughed the whole time!
She got to dress up like Rapunzel for her birthday party with her cousins. She was pretty happy about that!
And of course, Ellie had to be a princess too!
Opening gifts :) She got some princess slippers, a doctor kit, a car seat for her dollies (which I scored for $1 off of a garage sale site here locally!) and some stickers.
When she saw this, she said, "Welcome home baby!" because she has a book where the baby sister arrives home in a carseat and the big sister says that lol. I was quite impressed with the connection!
Her cousin, Cherylyn, made her this sucker at mutual. She was thrilled!
Not sure what this smile is, but it's cropping up more and more frequently lately!
She was oh so happy about her pink cake :)
Third, we went to Salt Lake for a training with Scott. For a week. In a hotel. With two tiny tots. Never. Ever. Ever. Again. I didn't take many pictures, you say? Yeah. Because I didn't want to preserve the horror that was that week. But we did do some fun stuff while Scott was with us in the evenings. We did temple square, and we were with Uncle Shane. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I was busy toting children :)
Addy and I got to meet up with some friends who previously moved to SLC at the Hogle Zoo. It was a lot of fun, and Addy was telling me today that she got to go and see all the animals. We created a fun memory :) While waiting for Rachel and Weston, Addy threw all of mommy's pennies into this fountain. She loved it!
She loved this huge ball that the kids could roll around. She was pretty wet when we left lol.
We saw many more animals, but Addy was so excited that it was hard to snap a shot of each. She learned all about rhinos and spider monkeys and sea lions, which she continually talks about :)
Fourth, we enjoyed a day of Fall festivities. We played in the leaves, which Addy loved and Ellie was unsure about. She was pretty somber that day, courtesy of cutting teeth, I'm sure.
The only smile in about an hour and a half.
Raking, and ...
Shovelling?
Then we picked out and carved pumpkins :) Addy was so excited to have an Ariel pumpkin and Daddy nicely obliged. It was so fun to watch them do this project together.
Ellie was all grown up on Sunday with her tights and shoes and hair clippie. I love this baby girl!
Whew! Told ya it'd be long! But my computer made it! Have a good day everyone! We love you all!

























































No comments:
Post a Comment