A few weeks ago now (crashed hard drive and trying to figure out how to use my new editing software to thank for the delay), my wonderful husband took me on a date. Without the kids. We got a great girl in our ward to stay with the girls and headed out to explore. Scott has always wanted to go and see the windmills up close and compare them to the ones in his mission. They are HUGE. Ridiculously so. Anyway, we got some pretty good pictures! It was a really pretty day, though it was pretty windy. It was fun to drive around without having to worry about Addy needing a bathroom or kids getting bored. We really enjoyed it, though we aren't as sure how we feel about the whole wind power thing. However, the windmills are awesome. We are doing more research to learn more.
I love this guy with all my heart. He is constantly amazing me with how much patience and kindness he possesses. I am forever grateful that I chose him :)
We finished our night at Olive Garden, our favorite. Scott got roasted garlic alfredo and I got something that I can't remember the name of but it was delicious. Red sauce with yummy zucchini and garlic and tomatoes. Oh, it was so good. And the breadsticks and salad were amazing! I even got to eat all the olives and tomatoes all by myself. Addy usually gets dibs on those :)
I am so grateful for the opportunity that we had to get out alone. It was really nice and we have done it a couple times since. It's expensive to pay a babysitter, but we are learning more and more that it's time that we need, especially with baby #3 almost here. We love our kids, but we love each other more and it is such an amazing blessing to do something just the two of us. I love you babe!





No comments:
Post a Comment