The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Christmas Dresses: Take I

I am always on the prowl for a good Christmas dress. And I found these all at D.I. for less than $4 a piece! All the same brand and style. And, I found Grace's when Ellie was a baby, but it didn't fit her for Christmas, and then found the others in July! That's like, over a year apart that I find the same dresses! I was so excited! Well then I found some that all 3 match :) So they have two sets. But when I pay for all 6 what most people pay for 1, I find ways to justify it! Grace never did make it to church in this dress. She puked all over it. So badly hers was see through. And SO stinky. But hey, it was after pictures!






 This is the best pic I got of all of them. I was sweating by the time we were done! All that jumping around and whooping to get Gracie's attention wore me out! lol. And this was what it was all for...I guess we can try again next week in their other dresses...
My mom found this suit when Ellie  was a baby and I just love it! They look so squishy and cute in it! I love my fat chubs!
And, just for fun, here's Ellie wearing it when she was two months older than Grace. Yep. Grace is so big lol. 
The Christmas festivities have begun! Happy December everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment