Holy cow, I am behind! I have been awful at taking pictures lately and I need to repent and do better. :) So, in December I would like to wish you a happy Halloween! My kids loved dressing up and, of course, getting candy. They wore their costumes all day and were quite happy about it :) I have the cutest little bugs ever. For those of you who read Ladybug Girl, they were the "bug squad." Addy kept telling people she was bumblebee boy...and I had to remind her we were doing bumblebee girl instead haha. I love how much my bugs love each other!
Oh, my bugs!
I don't know why, but I love this picture. Maybe because it was Oct. 31 and my kids don't need coats and there's no snow. Or maybe it's just the candidness of it. But whatever it is, it gets me.
Also, Scott's momma made Ellie and Addy these little dresses! They wore them to church with Grace and her pumpkin dress. :) Everyone was very impressed with them and several people asked if I made them (hah!).
No comments:
Post a Comment