The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We Moved!!!!

This month's big news: We moved into our first house! However, I don't have pictures taken yet haha. I'm trying to get things a little more unpacked. SO later this week I'll have those pictures up. But I couldn't help but put some of these pictures of Adelaide up. We just absolutely love her and are so proud of her! This last week, she learned to roll from her belly to her back! Yahoo! Go Addy!

This is Addy enjoying her bath. She LOVES the water! She will seriously bathe until the water is cold and then we fill it back up with warm water and she parties some more!


Do you see that look?! She was SO fascinated by that popcorn popper. She stared the whole time.
Our whole lives packed into boxes, bags, and whatever else we could get our hands on.

Helping mommy pack
In this picture you can see our hard wood floor :D The night we moved in, we didn't know what box we packed her toys in, so we handed her these puppies and she played for quite a while! She kept trying to get them in her mouth but kept smacking herself in the face...hence the binky and the rather annoyed look...
Helping Daddy make breadsticks
SO SWEET! Look at those curious eyes!
This weekend, we had all of Scott's family and siblings from this area over for dinner after blessing baby Addilyn (our new niece). Shaylee, Scott's sister Emily's daughter, was so into Adelaide! She LOVES babies. And for being two years old, she's pretty good with them! While I was sitting on the couch burping Addy she came over and sat next to me, pulled Addy onto her lap and then pushed my hands off of her lol. Here she is doing the same thing to Scott. It was so funny! (PS I know she has red eyes...I should have fixed that but I forgot and they're already uploaded lol).

Finger in the eye!



Melt my heart! She loves her cousin!

Addy was surprisingly cooperative and tolerant :D She's learning to play with the other kids. It's good for her. She needs it, being that she's the oldest.

And here our sweet girl is smiling away! She is so special and I love her so much. I never knew what it was going to be like to be a mommy, and now that I know, I can't even remember life before. She is my pride and joy, and I love her!
And that's that! I'll get pics up of the house later this week. I have SO much to do! Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see that new house of yours! Those pictures with her little cousin are hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to see pics of the house!!! Blog already!! Geez Shiloh!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Lesley I'm working on it! It takes SO much time lol

      Delete