Tomorrow we leave for Spokane to see my family (FINALLY!). So yesterday, I was frantically trying to make banana bread to freeze, use the zucchini from our garden (didn't even get close), and clean the house. Addy was in a VERY "helpful" mood. :) This is a day in the life of my crazily busy daughter :)
Watching mommy do laundry
"Hey mom! You have pots in here! Did you know that?!"

"And it's keeping my busy, so I know you won't mind"

"Oooh, yes I forgot these towels were here! I bet pulling them out will be as fun as it was yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that!"

And yes, that in her mouth is something she found on the floor...I'm going to say it was a cheerio. That will make us all feel better. I'd rather not know better haha.



"And yes, it was more fun!"

Finding the oven drawer...great...


I was putting the muffins in the oven when I realized that Addy had been in her room for about 5 minutes and I hadn't heard a peep, let alone books crashing off the shelf...I came in to find this. Oh boy. (PS notice the clothing change...lunch was a bit messy).

My baby has found her scream...I think it's cute. For now lol.
After lunch

Perfect and beautiful and all mine!

Here she is doing some animal sounds that she has NEVER done for the camera before! I should have saved the horse sound for last...she loves it and often doesn't leave it once she starts lol.
Here she is almost ready for bed performing her favorite song. I taught it to her yesterday and she has been shakin' ever since! Auntie Jess thought it was cute too :) Thanks for videoing!

So cute! I love this stage with babies. They learn so much every day, and love you so much, even if some days you feel you don't deserve their love.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting all the photos and videos so we can watch Addy grow, which she is doing way too fast. We love watching her.
ReplyDelete