The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Our Week With Grammy

Coming home from camping was bittersweet. Saturday morning, Jet let Scott hold him (he's kind of clingy with my siblings) and they enjoyed a game of Angry Birds. Addy joined them. I love Scott so much, and since I miss him this week, I am especially wanting to express it :)
Scott left Sunday, and Monday morning, Addy woke up super happy. I think she misses her daddy though...she gets SO excited when the phone rings and his picture comes up. She and Jet have become better friends this trip and they played together all morning. Addy climbed into this box and Jet followed. So cute. Scott and I call them the "black and white"
Ready for church :)
Somehow this pic got out of order, but I am not going to mess with it...so here's Levi and Addy. Levi played with her on his old trike for an hour and a half. He would bring her in and say, "I'm done" and then leave her with me and Addy would cry and he would shrug his shoulders and take her back out. She loves him! This morning during breakfast she kept grabbing him as he'd walk by and pulling him in for a hug. So sweet!

This morning Grandpa let Addy sit on his motorcycle. No wonder she likes him better! She thought it was awesome and was quite upset when I took her off!


We miss our daddy but we're enjoying our week here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment