The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fun Day at Grandma's and Grandpa's

Today was such a busy and fun day at Grandma's! Addy thoroughly enjoyed every minute! She woke up happy and ready to go and didn't stop going all day! First, she decided that she was finally going to hold her own sippy cup, and she drank a ton! I was relieved not to have to hold it for her (which she made me do previously). We took a picture for Daddy :) We miss and love you honey!
Addy and Jet got to play in the pool. This might have actually been yesterday...I honestly can't remember. Thank you pregnancy brain.

Today she discovered that she can jump! Like, both feet off the floor, for real jumping. She absolutely LOVED it! She is growing so fast! She has a saucer thing at home but tends to spin more in that one. This one she started jumping right away.
Giggling at herself. She was pretty proud.
Seriously, watch those little feet!


We also had our first experience with chalk. She had it ALL over her! Luckily she only tasted it a couple times and realized it was nasty lol.
My parents always do their anual Easter Egg hunt during the Summer. This has two benefits.
1. Nice weather.
2. You can buy the Easter candy 75% off and get really yummy candy for really cheap.
So last night my mom and I stuffed a million eggs and today the kids hunted them!
Addy eating a jelly bean. She is absolutely in love with my dad. She jumps to him no matter who has him (other than her own father). I was so excited to be her favorite, and he just jumped in and stole her away! He also gave her the first jelly bean, so there was no hope for me today!
Little chalk-dusted feet

Hunting her eggs!
Ooh, I want that one!


Helping Ryan count his eggs :) She's getting so big and independent!
I took this video but Addy wasn't cooperating. I was trying to get her to smile about her egg but all she was doing was her weird old man look. She did have fun shaking the egg...but if you watch Jet in the background you will see something that you will laugh about all day! I love that hilarious little man!


Needless to say, we had a fantastic day. We love and miss you daddy, but we're sure happy to be here!

No comments:

Post a Comment