The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Addy's Best Friend

Okay, this is just too cute not to post! Addy LOVES our kitten, Lola. And strangely enough, Lola loves her right back. Addy is crawling up and down the hallway right at this second and Lola is chasing her jumping up onto her back and then off while Addy busts up laughing. Every morning (seriously EVERY morning), they sit by the windows and look outside. Because of the lighting, this pic isn't very good, but you get the idea.


Then this morning while I was taking a shower, I trapped Adelaide in her room with the baby gate and Lola quickly jumped in! The whole time I was in the shower (it's next door to Addy's room) I could hear Adelaide laughing, which I knew is because Lola rubs on her and tickles her. When I got out, I got the camera without even looking because I knew something cute was waiting for me. I found Addy, trapped in her toy box with Lola jumping up to bat at her head. Addy was, of course, busting up laughing.


A little side note that's kind of fun, Addy can say "kitty kitty." Other than up, mama, and dada, it was her first word. We love our kitty!

1 comment: