The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 4, 2014

A Whole Lot of Carters

Back in July (Yes, I'm behind), we had a get together with Scott's family. His sister Sandy came up from Mexico with her family and his sister from Pocatello joined us. His parents were also here. It was fun to see everyone. We hung out at our house and ate good food and let the kids play together. Addy was super duper happy to see her cousin Dallin again and spent all day basically pulling him from one spot to the other making him play with her. Scott's dad was the favorite with Ellie. She sure loves her grandpas! And I think they like her too...

I didn't get a ton of pictures because we were too busy! And I had a lot of cooking to do! lol. But here are some I did get. I think Grandpa must have wrapped that baby doll up about 100 times.


Addy loved Grandpa's hat :)
Grandma brought the girls these wonderful dresses that she made! I can't wait for Fall time for them to wear them to church! They've been wearing them all around the house since they got them. They were so excited that the dresses would spin out that this was the absolute best picture I could get. They would hold still for nothing...Thank you Grandma Carter!
It was great to see everyone. We even put in motion a Carter family reunion for every other year starting next year :) We are really excited to see what Mom and Dad Carter plan. :) I really loved seeing Sandy. I forgot how much we laughed together when they lived here. It was entertaining to have them here again. And it was nice for everyone to meet Gracie Boo. Thanks for comin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment