This Summer we decided that we wanted to be active and do lots of family activities. We have! We've gone to the water park and playground several times. We've gone on walks and picked huckleberries. But a couple things on our bucket list for the Summer hadn't been done so this past week we knocked them out! We went to the school playground that's right across the highway from us. It's really impressive and fun! The girls loved it! I love watching them discover new things and I even love the "Mom! Look at this!" And "Watch me!" exclamations...most of the time :)
I think these swings are handicap ones...but my girls really enjoyed swinging together :)
Grace was pretty happy after she pooped all over her first outfit...I was so glad I brought a spare! Most times I forget lol.
Sunday we took a walk up at a place called Cress Creek. We have been wanting to forever and it was finally time! We went when it was 90 degrees, so it was hot lol. But we had fun looking at all the different plants and listening to the birds while we talked about how much Heavenly Father and Jesus love us to make such a beautiful place for us to enjoy.
Why she always takes good pictures with dad but then totally bombs mine I won't ever understand. Stinker!
There was a cool little bridge that we played on too. The girls played pooh sticks. If you don't know what that is, your childhood was sad and devoid of all childhood joys. :)
Scott and I even got to play with our camera trying to get this picture lol. We really should learn to use more than our auto settings on that thing...
I have loved spending time outside and doing family activities this Summer. It's so nice to get out of the house and discover new things!
This picture I just couldn't resist posting. This little girl is a daddy's girl, just like the rest. And he's pretty taken too.



















No comments:
Post a Comment