I did something I'd never done before. I used scissors. On hair. And it was on my own daughter :) It was really fun to share this first with her. First hair cut for her and first time doing it for me. She got to eat a sucker and watch a show while I did it. I was really nervous, but it had to be done. Her hair in the back was growing so much faster than on the sides and it was starting to look disturbingly like a mullet. I didn't do much with the sides, but the back I chopped about 2 inches off and then layered it. I know it's not perfect, but I was pretty proud of my first attempt. :) And she was so good and sat so still! Sweet beautiful girl growing up far too quickly for her mother's taste!



No comments:
Post a Comment