The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 5, 2014

Grace, the 3 Month Old Picture Avoider Extrordinaire

Grace is 3 months old! I can't hardly believe it! This girl always finds a way to make taking pictures quite the challenge. You name it, she's done it. Refusing to smile, spitting up, drooling, blinking for really long periods of time, pooping ALL over her outfits, etc. Seriously. But who can be upset at that face? I mean, really?
Gracie loves her daddy. Like the rest of 'em. She's also not a snuggler. Again. She sleeps well though, so I can't complain. She is just like her sisters in these ways. But in other ways, she is so different! She is so kindhearted already. And so social. She does not like being left alone in a room. She will whine until I come back, I don't even have to talk to her or hold her. Just be where she can see me. She is so bright eyed and happy. She smiles even when she's starving and exhausted. She rarely cries. She likes daddy to hold her on his arm belly down, and he puts her to sleep every night this way. She loves to sleep on her tummy. She doesn't do much...she can hold her head up, but by this age her sisters could about sit up and Addy could stand against the couch on her own. Grace is content to just watch. I love it. She's staying a baby longer. And, while she is chubby, she is smaller than her sisters were at this age, which is funny because she was my biggest newborn. I JUST had to get out her 3-6 month clothes, while her sisters wore them at 2 months. 
 We love her. How could we not? She's perfect.

To celebrate her 3 month anniversary on this Earth, we wanted to get a shot of all 3 kids since we hadn't really since she was new. It was kind of a disaster. lol. She pooped all over her clothes, Ellie was not having it, and Addy was...Addy :) But we managed to get a few cute shots.

 I love this one. And the one above. It just shows the two different sides to the 2 older girls' personalities. Above, Addy is thinking she's hilarious trying not to smile while Ellie is just busting up. Below, Ellie's sweet little innocent face kills me, and Addy is watching over Grace, like she always does. It just touches my mommy heart.
 This, however, is how most shots turned out...
 This was about the most cooperative she was the whole time lol






 I sure love these girls. More than life.

No comments:

Post a Comment