You should have seen this girl when she saw her daddy! She missed him like crazy! The day he got back we went to the park and she played with him the ENTIRE time. She loves her daddy!
Jaleta thought this tunnel was the coolest. It was way cute!
Addy's been on slides, but for some reason she absolutely loved this one! She kept climbing the stairs and getting to the slide on her own. It was so fun!

Oh how I love this little girl!
She still insists on everything going into her mouth...this kinda grossed me out, but it's a really great immune system builder!

Grandma already had all of Addy's birthday presents, and since we can't be there for her birthday, we had an unbirthday party for her. She was thrilled, as you can tell.
She knows how to blow, but once the flame was in her sights, she forgot lol.
Opening her presents was fun, but to be honest, she was way more interested in grandpa! lol.
Pushing her favorite gift around :)
Scott and I were going on a date, so we had to hurry things along. This is what she thought about having to put her stroller away and eat cake and ice cream...she LOVES her stroller.
Unfortunately I took a video of her eating but didn't do any pictures...rest assured that she needed a bath afterwards!We returned home to Rexburg Monday. Addy was so excited to see her room and her toys, but more importantly, Lola. They played and played the first night we were back. Then yesterday, somehow Lola ended up in Addy's bed. Those two! This pic is cute because they are both standing up to the side. Lola is kinda dark...on the left side.

Pushing that stroller never gets old! AND she's learning to get it unstuck when she runs into walls so she doesn't have to whine for me to!
We had a blast in Spokane, but I'm glad to be home. I have been picking beans and cucumbers like crazy. I canned the beans and pickled the cucumbers. Hope they turn out yummy! Now to figure out what the heck to do with all the zucchini...shoot it?

Pushing that stroller never gets old! AND she's learning to get it unstuck when she runs into walls so she doesn't have to whine for me to!
We had a blast in Spokane, but I'm glad to be home. I have been picking beans and cucumbers like crazy. I canned the beans and pickled the cucumbers. Hope they turn out yummy! Now to figure out what the heck to do with all the zucchini...shoot it?

It was great seeing you and yourcute pregnant belly. When we have our ultrasound in a couple weeks that when everyone even family will know we are pregnant. Your little girl is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou can make zucchini bread and if you make alot you can hand it out to friends. Send me one hahaha jk.
ReplyDelete