We've also had some fun! Addy LOVES the water, and she loves her baths even more when Daddy bathes her and they get to play. I couldn't help but snap a couple pictures of her all lathered up! We love our little fish!
She also loves rinsing, which isn't super common :)
While mowing our lawn, I found this little guy. They live around our sprinkler heads because it's so wet, and I hear them all the time, but have never been able to see one. Well, this guy hopped onto the cement to avoid being ran over. Daddy caught him and Addy got to observe another part of nature.
She thought it was the coolest thing!
Saturday, we decided that we needed a family outing. We were going to go hiking, but Addy wasn't feeling her best and I didn't want to be in the wilderness with no crib...so we rented a tandem bike and trailer from the University. We rode to dinner at Winger's and then to the nature park. It was really fun! The guy at the O.R.C. said we were the first ones he had ever had hook up a trailer to a tandem. We were quite the train!
She also loves rinsing, which isn't super common :)
While mowing our lawn, I found this little guy. They live around our sprinkler heads because it's so wet, and I hear them all the time, but have never been able to see one. Well, this guy hopped onto the cement to avoid being ran over. Daddy caught him and Addy got to observe another part of nature.
She thought it was the coolest thing!
Saturday, we decided that we needed a family outing. We were going to go hiking, but Addy wasn't feeling her best and I didn't want to be in the wilderness with no crib...so we rented a tandem bike and trailer from the University. We rode to dinner at Winger's and then to the nature park. It was really fun! The guy at the O.R.C. said we were the first ones he had ever had hook up a trailer to a tandem. We were quite the train!Addy loved Wingers. She gobbled the popcorn right up! And really enjoyed some of my mashed potatoes and Daddy's fries.




Anyway, just a quick post to catch up. Though I am really excited for Fall and the opportunity to change up the decor in the house, I am sad that Summer is ending. I have enjoyed being able to be outside with Adelaide and to show her all the fun and new things Heavenly Father has created for us. She's growing up so fast! She is walking pretty much everywhere now and is learning new words so fast! I love my baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment