The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New Trick And Random Fun

This trick was learned on Saturday while sitting on the street at work with Daddy at a block party. Addy was going through Daddy's tools and somehow turned away from his tool bag. Rather than turning back around, she did a head stand (which made for a VERY dirty head). And she has been doing it since! Today I was lucky enough to snap a picture!


Also, the other day I decided to try pony tails in Addy's hair. She hated it (Daddy had to hold her head still) and I wasn't able to get the rubber band wrapped around her tiny hairs enough times for it to stay in, and it looked ridiculous, but still, she's getting hair!


These are just some beautiful pictures we took today. This baby brings us so much happiness. We talk every night about how lucky we are to be her parents and how much we love her. Scott always says that he can't believe how much he loves this kid :)



Also this week I made a new little decoration for my living room shelves. I think it looks awesome :) I am so excited for fall and to watch our burning bushes turn red and all our leaves change and fall. Addy and I are already enjoying the cooler outdoor temperatures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the ponytail mohawk! haha We wish we lived closer to you guys so our pretty little babies could play! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete