Happy anniversary to the best husband I could ever have asked for! Our lives the past two years have been amazing and we have accomplished so much. I am so grateful to have had Scott by my side for it all. There have been trials and rough spots, blessings and miracles, and fun and every day. For Scott's gift, I decorated his cubicle at work. I called his boss' boss and asked her if it would be okay for me to sneak in on Saturday and she thought it would be great! She was almost as excited as I was!
During that conversation I asked her if I could get into the office and everywhere if I stole Scott's key card. She said yes. She lied lol. I could get in the door, then into the elevator and up to the second floor, but the office actually requires a KEY. Which I didn't have. So I had to call Dave, Scott's coworker and he was good enough to come let me in. I was pretty panicked, and I've never been so grateful for Dave! Ha!
Addy enjoyed playing with balloons and eating candy while we decorated. It was great. Scott found it today and was really happy. I love making him smile ;)
I love you so much Scott! You are my world, and I'm so excited to spend eternity with you!





No comments:
Post a Comment