So, some things we've done:
- switched to brown rice
- switched from cream of wheat to 8 grain cereal or cracked wheat
- more raisin bran for snacks
- switched to whole wheat pasta
- more green veggies
- fruits like pears and peaches
- water like CRAZY
- only two bottles per day
And guess what? A couple days ago she had a normal diaper. I never thought I'd be so happy. I also never thought that I would enjoy these changes. Brown rice? Nasty. But actually, it's not. Cooked in a rice cooker and topped with some stir fry it's pretty dang good. And even Scott likes it. Same with whole wheat pasta. In my chicken noodle soup we didn't even notice and in spaghetti, we noticed it actually has more flavor. So our whole family is eating healthier, and I am excited about it. Hopefully I can continue to help my baby be comfy and happy. For a couple weeks there I was a bit of a zombie. Sleep wasn't good and then she was miserable during the day. So this has been an improvement :)
Anyway, kinda random and maybe too much info, but I thought I'd make note. I am conquering baby constipation :)

No comments:
Post a Comment