Okay, I'm feeling kind of ... pregnant. Which really is code for 'I have no idea so I just let my thoughts run through my fingers and will probably filter this before I post, but then again, may not.'
Yeah. This was a quick catch up. Right. Like I can every just write a quick post. So let's "start" with a video of Addy. This girl is the most amazing singer. She can sing any song. Like, really. She hears it twice and can sing it. I love it. And she always makes connections. So, when she draws a sun, it's natural that she sing about one ;)
We had a really warm day so we went to the park. Actually, these are pictures from two trips to the park. The first one, we thought it was a warm day and then the wind started. The second actually was a 61 degree day. Which is freaking awesome. My kids love the swings. But I can never really capture that because their faces of pure joy look different than most kids. I swear they were both laughing the whole time...For example: Two girls, happily on the swing.
Until you take a closer look at Miss Ellie's face...
Oh, ok, that's better lol.Addy has become such a helper with Ellie. And sometimes, it's actually helpful :) Ellie learned to drink out of a straw so she and Addy share their bedtime drinks. It's the sweetest and I love how Addy helps her. Addy is also very into positive reinforcement lately. Like today she told me "Mom, you're doin' such a great job brushing your teeth! You got all of them! Even in the back!" And she told Ellie, "Ellie, I'm so proud of you for eating your pizza all by yourself! Mom, Ellie's such a big eater!" Apparently I'm quite the cheerleader...
This is probably my favorite picture of the last long time. My two year old, who no longer naps and NEVER stops moving, fell asleep. On my bed. I love that sweet, sleeping face.
Oh right...the real warm day at the park :)
Ellie is fearless. She climbed up all by herself (with us close by because, you know, kids break femurs on slides and stuff). She then proceeded to the slide, sat down, and started going!
Ellie is a total walker now. She started being brave enough to venture from one thing to another two weeks ago and now she is all over the place. I don't think she's crawled in two days. I'm so proud of how fast she is learning and growing. It makes me so happy!
Ellie loves to copy us. Here's a video of her attempting snapping :) So cute!
She's also quite the communicator for how little she actually talks. But she has "yeah" down perfectly. Her other favorites are "that!" which she says when she points at something and "dad!"
And no matter what mood she's in, this girls wants a bath!
And also, she's a daddy's girl. They got some daddy/daughter time without Addy after she went to bed and Ellie woke back up. I love watching Scott with our kids. I could not have chosen a better daddy to have 3 girls with :)




























No comments:
Post a Comment