Oh, ya know, just havin' us some carrots!
Ellie has fallen in love with this ball. She could roll it back and forth forever. And I really mean forever. I get bored with how long she wants to play!
Addy could blow bubbles until the world ends. And I love watching her. Seeing her learn new things makes me so happy. Like, ridiculously so. And knowing that something that I did for her or gave her gives her joy makes me so insanely ecstatic. I love being her momma.
Piggy tails!
Ellie's birthday was Thursday, so we had waffles for dinner. Because she loves them. Scott had work off Friday so we celebrated today instead. But she did get a candle in her dinner :)
Oh, how I want to squish her. This picture makes me want to wake her up and kiss those sweet and quirky lips!
Maybe spring is coming. And I hope so. I want to go to the park and lay on a blanket on the grass watching the clouds. I want to have picnics and barbecues. I want to have this baby! This is going to be so exciting.













No comments:
Post a Comment