Snow. That's what we woke up to. Welcome to Rexburg, ID. We are a good 7 or 8 inches out there, though now it's already melting. It will be gone tomorrow. I hope. But Addy was so happy about it that I couldn't be sad. When we got home from church, she wanted to build her snowman because, "My snowman turned into grass because it melted." Because she has the best daddy ever, he helped her to build a mini snowman. :) She was so happy. I love moments like that. When she is so deliriously happy over something that I may not initially be excited about. Like snow in late March. She keeps looking out the window at her snowman. I don't, however, look forward to explaining tomorrow morning that once again, her snowman "turned into grass."
So here's some pictures. My mom bought them these dresses at two different quarter sales and they are made out of the same material and are the same color. So naturally I made them match and take pictures :) I love having two girls and can't wait to have 3. Well, actually, the thought of another kid kind of terrifies me. But once she's here I'm sure I'll get used to it and settle into mommy-of-3-hood. I sure hope.
Happy Sunday everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment