The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

And I'm 24

Happy birthday to me this week! It was so great. My husband spoils me rotten. And my friends are amazing. I had a week of birthday celebrations, just carrying on the tradition that my mom set :) Monday night, moms got to eat free at Pizza Pie so we headed out as a family. $8 for all you can eat for our whole family is definitely not a bad deal! Tuesday I had an amazing ice cream date with my great friend Nicole. We had the best time and I am so lucky to have her. Wednesday Scott celebrated my birthday since he had to work later on Thursday. These pictures are from Wednesday. 


My poor husband was home sick from work. He had absolutely zero voice. But he managed to make me an awesome burger with all the fixings. That's right! Scott bought a tomato! He topped his with onion rings...oh, and one leaf of lettuce lol.
He also spoiled me with the best root beer ever made. It was fantastically delicious. He also invited some friends over for cake and ice cream and it was so much fun. And to top it all off, he got me a dustbuster :) Oh, and made me a cheesecake (from a box :P) as well as delicious cupcakes. AND, drumroll, he even did all of this Tuesday while I was gone. He planned ahead! I was so proud ;)
And my girls helped me with the candles <3 p="">

Thursday my awesome friend Courtney dropped by ice cream and a scarf and my visiting teacher brought balloons for me and the kids. They LOVE balloons. She's so great and always knows how to make my girls and I smile. Thank you Susan!

Overall I'd say it was a perfect birthday. And now I'm 24 to my husband's 31. Now if only he could just stay 31 and wait for me to catch up...

Ellie also gave me a special present :) If you listen closely, right at the end, you can hear Addy as she tripped on her pajamas and made quite the noise...I wish I had kept videoing because she busted up laughing at herself and it was hilarious :)


On a completely unrelated note, but while I'm on youtube, Grace has become quite the talker. I guess with my girls around I shouldn't be surprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment