The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 24, 2014

The Cutest Pumpkins in the Patch

This last Saturday we had the chance to go to the pumpkin patch! Addy is obsessed with pumpkins so I wanted to take her to one. We should have gone earlier because most the pumpkins were gone, but it was still really fun. We bought pumpkins at Albertsons (Walmart was out too) and enjoyed the other festivities at the pumpkin patch. 

They had chicken wandering around for the kids to feed. I helped and I don't think Scott took pictures of it, but they had a lot of fun. Ellie just kept standing by this gate pointing and laughing at them. Addy picked up every pumpkin in the patch.



 We also had our first experience with one of these :) The girls thought it was pretty funny :)


 I was clapping to get my kids' attention to get that picture perfect pumpkin patch photo (uh, yeah) so Ellie joined in the fun. And then Addy. Grace was...less than thrilled to get clapped in the face...


 Addy climbed straw mountain all by herself :)


 In the barn, there was a box full of baby kitties just old enough to hold. Those poor kitties got way too much attention!



Overall, we had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Next year, we'll make sure and go sooner so there are more pumpkin choices :) We love Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment