Monday night was pumpkin carving night! We went to the store and picked up our pumpkins. Addy was very particular about her choice. And so was daddy :) Enjoy the pictures...they're entertaining.
Addy's face when dad told her to reach in with her hand...she tried it and then proceeded to wipe her hand on the grass and refuse to reach in there again...so Dad got her a spoon. This is one girl who does not like to get her hands dirty. On a somewhat related note, she ate a sugar cookie with frosting today and washed her hands between each bite. She'd pick up her cookie, take a bite, set it down, run to the bathroom and wash and dry, and repeat. Weirdy.
Ellie had no problem with messy hands :)
The two finger hold on her spoon. My, oh my, she's funny.
Double high five for getting both pumpkins' guts out!
She was full on pole dancing over there...I missed it but she was facing the door, hanging onto the handle with both hands and then bending over backwards to look at me. I was cracking up, but she was not letting go and getting herself into so many funny positions!
Ellie is horrified of heights. She hates sitting on the counter, will NOT tolerate being thrown into the air or onto the couch, tenses and grabs for you if you so much as lift her higher than your shoulders. Scott's face says it best. There was no way we were getting this shot...
Or these...pictures with 3 kids? It would take a miracle.
Addy's face in this one is my favorite. Holy moly.
Grace is loving grabbing things and played with this pumpkin for a good 15 minutes. She was concentrating very hard and got frustrated at not being able to grab it and bring it to her mouth. And check out that rocker hair. Still bald as ... something really bald ... on the sides.
Daddy's contribution this year. Addy got some cowgirl boots and literally wore them for 3 days nonstop. I made her take them off at bedtime but she kept them on for her naps. Those were some stinky feet! She loves Jessi, and as a consequence, so does Ellie. I love that Ellie copies Addy so much.
Okay. Cute vest. But the best thing about this picture? Grace. Guys, I can't get over her. And I am LOVING that she is such a blob. She knows how to roll one way but rarely does and she is nowhere near sitting on her own. She refuses to stand on my lap. She just watches everything. And I am loving it. Because even though she is almost 5 months old, (Oh my gosh I feel a tear coming) she is still a baby. Which neither of my other two gifted me. In love.Happy Fall!




















No comments:
Post a Comment