The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Ellie Belle is 2!!

My Ellie Belle turned two last week! She is one spunky little munchkin! She has a mind of her own and has learned recently how to articulate it VERY well. She is no poser. Her sister's two year old pictures were picture perfect. Addy held very still and was very adamant about details. Ellie...not so much. These are the best of about 200 pictures I took! But that's part of her charm, I suppose. :)

Ellie loves to play. She's very curious and will make anything into a game. She's also very resourceful. She loves to use anything she can find to boost herself onto dressers and counters and anywhere she's not supposed to be. She has a bit of a naughty streak; flooding bathrooms, coloring on walls, unrolling toilet paper, flushing undies and/or rubber duckies, you name it. But she's also the very sweetest. She comforts Grace and races to be the first in her room when she wakes up from naps. She loves to sing and can fill in the blank when I stop singing for about 50 songs. She loves nature. Animals fascinate her. She has this really cute *gasp and open my mouth all surprised* thing going on that I hope she never loses. You'll see it in her birthday video when she blows out the candle on her pizza. She's mine. And she's perfect. Happy birthday Ellie Belle! Mommy loves you!





 For her birthday her little friend Gabby came over. I felt bad because Addy threw up while they were here...I hope we didn't share...so far so good. Ellie had lots of help opening her presents, which was great because she doesn't really enjoy it very much. She gets bored quick and wants to play!


 Gabby got Ellie and herself matching "best friend" shirts. You can tell both were thrilled to have to take a picture together...but they really are best friends!
 Ellie with her twin dollies and Minnie Mouse :)
We let her open one present before everyone got here because Addy had fallen asleep on the floor (for literally the first time in her entire life).

 This is the face :)
 I found these sound puzzles. They are pretty expensive, but I really wanted Ellie to have a puzzle she would love playing with because Addy is such a puzzler but we only have 50 and 100 piece ones. This one has been great! And Grace has gotten in on the fun too! She loves it as well!

Now enjoy the cuteness that is Ellie in real life, or in videos. I love this little girl with all my heart!



Sorry about this one...for some reason my camera wouldn't focus on Ellie, try as I might. Watching now I realize it was focusing on Austin's hair! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment