The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 30, 2015

Grace Face!

Grace has more personality in her little body than should be allowed! She started making this face and made it nonstop for 3-5 days. Every time she started to crawl she would resume the face. It was like it was subconscious. I thought it was hilarious! After many failed attempt at pictures, we finally snuck some! I am so glad because she quit making the face! We dubbed it the "Grace Face." Look at those luscious lips! 

I mean seriously...look how far out she can pop those things! I love this baby! And she's almost a momma's girl :) Which means that half the time she picks me over dad. ha. But the other girls NEVER did! So I take what I can get! Sometimes I look at Grace and am just overwhelmed by how much she means to us. By kid number 3 you'd think that would have worn off, but I have felt this way about every one. I love my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment