We have had some real nice weather in the last few weeks! I love playing outside with the kids! Grace just crawls and pushes her walker and explores every. little. thing. Ellie LOVES her swing. Addy loves to draw with sidewalk chalk and it getting really good! I am amazed at her artistic abilities at 3 years old! I am so excited for this Summer when we can just live outside. The sunlight does us all good!
In these pictures Grace is wearing my very favorite shoes ever. All my girls have worn them and I just think they're the best. So I had to document it :)
This one just melts me with her sweetness. She's a joy. That quiet, gentle smile and her calm demeanor are wonderful. She loves to swing.
I love this picture of Addy. It shows how grown up and beautiful she is getting. She has learned to "kick and tuck" her legs on the swing and she no longer needs mom to push her. The speed at which she learns things is alarming.
This one has not an ounce of gracefulness. She is all spunk and clutz. She loves to play in the dirt and run, run, run. She doesn't like to pose for pictures because it takes too long, so I have to sneakily catch her smiling!
Also this week, my kids got to wear the bridesmaid dresses my mom made for my sisters and I when our babysitter got married. It was so fun to find them with my mom and discover that they would be the perfect Easter dress for my girls. I seriously love it. Addy and Grace take amazing pictures...and then throw Ellie in there with her wiggles and refusal to pose and it turns interesting...
This is so their personalities. I can't even believe Ellie in this one. I love these girls so darn much.
This poor baby was so ready for a nap! I was selfishly keeping her awake so she would nap closer to church and maybe those 3 hours would be a little less exhausting.
Scott says Addy has my family's fake smile. And it's so true. Luckily I got a real-ish one.
This is perhaps the most real picture we got yesterday. Pouting and tears. I am seriously very surprised we got any with them smiling at all.
And just for fun here's one of my sisters and I in the same dresses. :)
And for another treat, here's a video of my 9 month old cruisin' along :)














No comments:
Post a Comment