We had the awesome opportunity of Grandma and Grandpa Carter coming for a visit! We got them Thursday through Saturday and I'm pretty sure that the girls occupied every minute!
Grandma Carter made Ethan this hat and it's seriously my favorite thing ever. It's the best. And look at that smile! He doesn't even try to take it off!
We had s'mores! Poor Grandpa was buried in little girls all weekend!
I really like this picture :)
Addy took this picture. I laugh at it every time I scroll past it!
We took Grandma Carter to our favorite park while Grandpa worked on his generator and our hot tub they brought us!!!!!
Bailing water out of the bottom!
Tony was kind enough to allow us to come and swim :) It was so fun! My kids are turning into little fish and Tony spoils us!
Father's Day breakfast! My kids were so sick. They have colds and then they got nasty, goopy eyes and the whole works. So instead of breakfast in bed for dad and Grandpa we decided to do it at the table. It seemed...cleaner :)
Scotty sure loves his parents. I'm so grateful they raised him. Because in case you haven't noticed, he's the best.
Grandpa opening his present :) We got him a yummy caramal apple. The best!
Thank you so much for coming Carter Clan! We sure love you and it was so fun to have you all to ourselves :) The kids loved getting to know you and showing you their spunk on a one-on-one level. We had the best week and can't wait to see you again! We'll have to come and visit!








No comments:
Post a Comment