Oh my goodness I can't believe this baby and his growing! I am so grateful for him every day. May 17th this guy turned 6 months old! His tricks? Rolling, still only the one way. Starting to be able to rotate himself while on his belly. Spitting while I try to feed him. Barely starting solid food. Smiling and snuggling and sometimes he talks to himself. He doesn't really say any consonants yet though. He's sweet and squishy and mine.
His stats:
Weight: 18.5 pounds (my second biggest was 16.5 lol)
Height: 28 inches (my second place was 27 in)
Head: 17.5 inches (my second place was 17)
This is what he thought of his 6 month shoot...lol
He gets this look from my father :) The one raised and one lowered eye brow. And I love it!
This picture is just to show off his eyes. I didn't touch them.
I feel like most people say Ethan looks like his dad. But he has my nose and sometimes when I take a picture he looks like my sister's baby Jordan. And Jordan is very Lee. So I feel like Ethan is an alright mix :) Or maybe that's wishful thinking. I'll never have a kid who looks like me! lol
I love my Beef! He's a bright spot every day.
****Also, because I'm sassy I'm going to just go ahead and document that, like millions of other moms, I vaccinated him and NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. :)









No comments:
Post a Comment