The Carters

The Carters
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Gracie Turned 2!!!!

My Gracie baby is 2 years old! I can't believe it! May 29, 2014 was an amazing day for us. My epidural mostly worked and I only pushed once and there she was. I love this girl to the moon and back. She is fiercely independent. She dresses herself, puts her own shoes on (and off, all. the. time.) and is really exploding with her talking! She has the best speech impediment. She can't say her "K" sound so she says "T" instead. I LOVE it. 

Some of her favorite phrases:
  • "Rude!"
  • "I want...."
  • "No, you top it!" (stop it)
  • "Pittles" (pickles)
  • "No, my mommy" (when I have someone else)
  • "Tute!" (cute)
  • "Hot God" (hot dog)
Her stats:
Weight: 26 lbs 60th percentile
Height: 35.5 inches 90th percentile (it's all torso)
Head: 19.25 inches 90th percentile


Here she is all glimmered up for her birthday :)
Grace doesn't love cake. She'll eat it, of course. But she loves popcorn even more. So I made her some birthday cake popcorn. It was fantastic!
We had a dinner of all her favorite things. Hot dogs, cheese sticks, pittles, and carrots.
She loved all of her presents, but the laptop took the cake. Thank you $1 at D.I. Her whole birthday cost me $5. I'm pretty proud of myself :)




Happy birthday Katie Grace! I am so glad every day that you joined our family and that you are ours forever. You make us smile and crack us up. Your booty shake is the best and your help with Ethan is so sweet. I love everything about you. Every day.

Bonus pictures! This boy looks the best in waffle jammies :)
And I just had to throw this in because it's random and adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment